Monthly Archives: July 2018
– By Vivi Morgado #1 Language: English 🇺🇸 A trip to New Zealand was always one of our biggest dreams! After doing a lot of research and seeing it becoming reality, we were sure this would be a different trip. Though we normally choose to stay at brand hotels we know we can rely on, […]
– By Mathias Nicolai #1 Language: English 🇺🇸 The Roomers Baden-Baden is supposed to be one of the best hotels in Southern Germany. It is based in the beautiful area of the Black Forest. We’ll show you how our experience was and if you should consider to stay overnight as well.
– By Vivi Morgado #1 Language: English 🇺🇸 Traveling is all about experiences and the unforgettable memories we collect, right? If you are lucky, some of these moments will be captured in pictures while others will be fondly kept in our minds. The special thing about souvenirs though, is that they have a way of […]
– by Vivi Morgado #1 Language: English 🇺🇸 Sometimes we need a little push to try something new, right? It´s been a few years I passed by the farmers´market in Frankfurt on Saturdays, but I was never curious enough to actually stop by and take a look. It´s not that the market didn´t seem attractive. […]
– By Mathias Nicolai #1 Language: English 🇺🇸 For our short weekend getaway to Berlin last month we decided to stay one night at the Hilton Berlin. Located in the ‘Mitte’ neighborhood, which is the center of the city, the hotel area is the perfect starting point to explore the main sights by foot. Here you […]
-By Vivi Morgado #1 Language: English 🇺🇸 Rüdesheim am Rhein is one of our favorite cute little towns in Germany! Rüdesheim is located at the Rhein Valley and it has all of the charms of a small community between a scenic river and a mountain. But I hope you don´t mistake small for boring: there´s […]