THE day is definitely here…The most loved or hated one, depending on your current relationship status or how you see this occasion. The day when love is not only in the air but, really, everywhere you look around. Gosh, I wish Paul Young wasn´t this right during this time of the year…
– By Vivi Morg #1 Language: English 🇺🇸 Limburg wasn´t planned at all. We basically had nothing better to do on a Sunday morning and decided to tag along some friends who were going there on a day trip. They said the city was “nice according to…google images”, lol. So, needless to say, our expectations […]
– By Mathias Nicolai #1 Language: English 🇺🇸 We were invited to a wedding near Amsterdam, wohoooo!!! That’s why we decided to not only attend the wedding, but to extend the trip a little bit. So, our little trip to the Netherlands began with 2 nights at the Hilton The Hague. I had never been […]
#1 Language: English 🇺🇸 -By Vivi Morgado Last week I wrote about 5 cliché (but still loved and wanted!) souvenirs to buy in Brazil. This week I will continue the list by giving a few ideas that are a bit more original and unexpected, for those who like more out of the ordinary gifts!
#1 Language: English 🇺🇸 -By Vivi Morgado When people ask me where do I live in Germany, I often say “Frankfurt”. But that´s just a way to avoid saying the name of our small town and hearing back “what?!”. Well, just like everywhere in the world, living in a main city here has become very […]
– By Mathias Nicolai #1 Language: English 🇺🇸 For a get together with a former colleague in Munich, we decided to take the Hilton Munich Park as our meeting point. Located directly at the English Garden, the hotel offered a fair price and a nice view. Nobody knew, at that point, that the beginning of […]
– By Mathias Nicolai #1 Language: English 🇺🇸 The Roomers Baden-Baden is supposed to be one of the best hotels in Southern Germany. It is based in the beautiful area of the Black Forest. We’ll show you how our experience was and if you should consider to stay overnight as well.
– By Vivi Morgado #1 Language: English 🇺🇸 Traveling is all about experiences and the unforgettable memories we collect, right? If you are lucky, some of these moments will be captured in pictures while others will be fondly kept in our minds. The special thing about souvenirs though, is that they have a way of […]
– by Vivi Morgado #1 Language: English 🇺🇸 Sometimes we need a little push to try something new, right? It´s been a few years I passed by the farmers´market in Frankfurt on Saturdays, but I was never curious enough to actually stop by and take a look. It´s not that the market didn´t seem attractive. […]
– By Mathias Nicolai #1 Language: English 🇺🇸 For our short weekend getaway to Berlin last month we decided to stay one night at the Hilton Berlin. Located in the ‘Mitte’ neighborhood, which is the center of the city, the hotel area is the perfect starting point to explore the main sights by foot. Here you […]