Every trip to Disney World is different. My first vacation there was all about the attractions and the characters. Food was just something I had to eat really fast in between attractions to keep me alive and running around. But things definitely started to change from my third visit on. Isn´t it interesting how the […]
Though preparing for a trip can be time consuming, it can save you tons of time and money once you are at the destination, and also avoid many problems. I mean, it´s easy to get excited about your next booked vacation and forget about asking yourself important questions: is there a dress code for this […]
– By Vivi Morg #1 Language: English 🇺🇸 After watching the movies A Walk in the Clouds and Sideways, the wine regions of Sonoma and Napa Valley entered my travel bucket list. I mean, what´s not to like? There is lots of great quality wine, a beautiful and quiet countryside, charming little towns, romantic hotels…everything […]
– By Vivi Morg #1 Language: English 🇺🇸 Last week I wrote about one of the best experiences we had in New Zealand: visiting Hobbiton! So, today I thought it could be interesting for people planning a trip there to take a look at our itinerary in the Northern Island of New Zealand.
– By Vivi Morg #1 Language: English 🇺🇸 I was organizing my Instagram stories this week and by re-watching them I realized it was definitely time to talk about a place in this Earth (or should I say Middle Earth?) that is very special: Hobbiton!
– By Vivi Morg #1 Language: English 🇺🇸 Limburg wasn´t planned at all. We basically had nothing better to do on a Sunday morning and decided to tag along some friends who were going there on a day trip. They said the city was “nice according to…google images”, lol. So, needless to say, our expectations […]
– By Mathias Nicolai #1 Language: English 🇺🇸 We were invited to a wedding near Amsterdam, wohoooo!!! That’s why we decided to not only attend the wedding, but to extend the trip a little bit. So, our little trip to the Netherlands began with 2 nights at the Hilton The Hague. I had never been […]
#1 Language: English 🇺🇸 -By Vivi Morgado Last week I wrote about 5 cliché (but still loved and wanted!) souvenirs to buy in Brazil. This week I will continue the list by giving a few ideas that are a bit more original and unexpected, for those who like more out of the ordinary gifts!