– By Vivi Morg #1 Language: English 🇺🇸 After watching the movies A Walk in the Clouds and Sideways, the wine regions of Sonoma and Napa Valley entered my travel bucket list. I mean, what´s not to like? There is lots of great quality wine, a beautiful and quiet countryside, charming little towns, romantic hotels…everything […]
– By Vivi Morg #1 Language: English 🇺🇸 Last week I wrote about one of the best experiences we had in New Zealand: visiting Hobbiton! So, today I thought it could be interesting for people planning a trip there to take a look at our itinerary in the Northern Island of New Zealand.
– By Vivi Morg #1 Language: English 🇺🇸 Limburg wasn´t planned at all. We basically had nothing better to do on a Sunday morning and decided to tag along some friends who were going there on a day trip. They said the city was “nice according to…google images”, lol. So, needless to say, our expectations […]
– By Mathias Nicolai #1 Language: English 🇺🇸 We were invited to a wedding near Amsterdam, wohoooo!!! That’s why we decided to not only attend the wedding, but to extend the trip a little bit. So, our little trip to the Netherlands began with 2 nights at the Hilton The Hague. I had never been […]
#1 Language: English 🇺🇸 -By Vivi Morgado Last week I wrote about 5 cliché (but still loved and wanted!) souvenirs to buy in Brazil. This week I will continue the list by giving a few ideas that are a bit more original and unexpected, for those who like more out of the ordinary gifts!
#1 Language: English 🇺🇸 -By Vivi Morgado When people ask me where do I live in Germany, I often say “Frankfurt”. But that´s just a way to avoid saying the name of our small town and hearing back “what?!”. Well, just like everywhere in the world, living in a main city here has become very […]
– By Mathias Nicolai #1 Language: English 🇺🇸 For a get together with a former colleague in Munich, we decided to take the Hilton Munich Park as our meeting point. Located directly at the English Garden, the hotel offered a fair price and a nice view. Nobody knew, at that point, that the beginning of […]
– By Vivi Morgado #1 Language: English 🇺🇸 A trip to New Zealand was always one of our biggest dreams! After doing a lot of research and seeing it becoming reality, we were sure this would be a different trip. Though we normally choose to stay at brand hotels we know we can rely on, […]
– By Mathias Nicolai #1 Language: English 🇺🇸 The Roomers Baden-Baden is supposed to be one of the best hotels in Southern Germany. It is based in the beautiful area of the Black Forest. We’ll show you how our experience was and if you should consider to stay overnight as well.
– By Mathias Nicolai #1 Language: English 🇺🇸 For our short weekend getaway to Berlin last month we decided to stay one night at the Hilton Berlin. Located in the ‘Mitte’ neighborhood, which is the center of the city, the hotel area is the perfect starting point to explore the main sights by foot. Here you […]